CHANGE YOUR WORLD VIEW
High G Force Aerobatic Flights In High Performance Military Aircraft
For those more interested in airshow style aerobatic flying, join us for our single aerobatic flights. Just you and the pilot, you get to control the intensity of the flight.
An excellent option for those not quite up to the rigours of relentless manoeuvring in combat, an aerobatic flight gradually builds up to similar intensity of a combat flight but you have control the whole time. If you'd rather keep it gentlemanly that is fine, and for those that want to bust out a half-cuban followed by a vertical roll and hammerhead off the top - well that's fine too!
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY
- Call 0415 919 646 to book in the time and date of your adventure flight.
- Arrive at airport 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- You will meet your pilot, do some paperwork and get a pre-flight briefing.
- Get kitted out in flight suits, helmets and goggles (optional)
- You are then escorted out onto the tarmac where you will be harnessed into the aircraft by the ground crew and given the cockpit safety brief.
- Gates are closed and the 9-cylinder supercharged radial engine is primed for start...
For more information check out warbirdairadventures.com.au