REAL TOP GUN. ONCE IN A LIFETIME AIR COMBAT FLIGHTS
WHAT ARE AIR COMBAT FLIGHTS?
Air to air combat flights are like a joy flight on steroids. Anyone can do it.
You will be part of the crew as you keep your eyes peeled for the bogey on your 6 o'clock. Experience high G force combat manoeuvring as you shake off the aggressor and try to get on his tail, weaving through the clouds high above Port Phillip Bay, Melbourne.
A once in a lifetime opportunity!
- 30 minute combat flight for two - bring a friend and save
- Act as the gunner in full aerial dogfighting
- Experience high G force combat manoeuvring
- Moorabbin (City) or Barwon Heads (Surf Coast)
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY
- Call 03 9942 8112 to book in a date and time for your battle.
- Come to the General Aviation Terminal at Moorabbin Airport 15 minutes before your scheduled flight. 66 Bundora Parade, Moorabbin.
- You will meet your pilots, do some paperwork and get a pre-flight briefing.
- Get kitted out in flight suits, helmets and goggles (optional)
- You are then escorted out onto the tarmac where you will be harnessed into the aircraft by the ground crew and given the cockpit safety brief.
- After engine start the aircraft taxi into position for take off, once Tower gives clearance to take off the throttles are opened and 600hp thunders down the runway and into the sky.